Basements in Regina have been shifting, heaving, cracking and getting wet, for the better part of the last 80 years or so. Being homeowners in Regina ourselves, we know what it’s like to have a basement here; every crack in the wall a little more worrisome, every bump in the floor an accident waiting to happen. That’s why developing, designing, and building basement plans to suit your space and your budget is such a big part of our business. We can help you with a free estimate if you’d like, it’s never too late to repair your foundation.
It doesn’t need to cost a small fortune but you do have to do it right. Whether you have a new home or want to revitalize your existing space, you can trust our professional staff at C2S to generate a floor plan layout and an accurate proposal to get your job done. We pride ourselves on the work we do and stand by our reputation. Just talk to some of our past customers.
Here are some of the questions we try to help you answer when you’re setting out to develop and or design build a new basement in your house:
- Is the investment in a new basement worth the return?
- Do I need another bedroom / bathroom in my basement?
- Do I have to have a bigger window in a bedroom?
- Do I have to replace my floor slab?
- Should I replace my plumbing under the basement floor?
- Why should I absolutely have a Back-Flow Preventer?
- Is Sprayfoam really as good as they say?
- What do I do if I find mold?
- Why do I need a Sump-pit?
- Do you have to float basement walls?